Monday, September 15, 2008

Sd Guan Ping complete

Finally meet the completion.. its not complete at all actually.. as for result or i should it not perfect or meet my expectation at all.. i guess since that is my first try.. then.. not much complain to myself.. my only biggest mistake on this is i take too long to applied the top coat.. and i'm not sure what happen to the top coat that i'm using.. i feel it made my gold colour faded and not that shiny anymore.. hope i won't make the same mistake on my next sd Sangokuden series..

i don't dare to make much pose for this kit since the colour painted by gundam marker easily come off.. even with the top coat.. i'm still worry about it.. if the top coat come off also.. then it will become bigger trouble.. but when review this kit form cagalibizeta website.. i'm just feel i want to start with another but same kit.. but too lazy for that now.. guess it should end here for this kit..








1 comment:

madmoz said...

Your topcoat is 'flat'? That would explain why the gold doesn't bling bling anymore. Next time try masking the gold bits before topcoating.

TagLine

Related Posts with Thumbnails