Friday, June 27, 2008

LIFE MORE FUN WITH CAMERA



ok.. things have change all the time.. from writing our daily life in a diary to writing it into a blog or maybe your own website.. but most of the time.. there are a lot of thing which cant describe or express to be exact through our word that we wrote.. so.. in 19 century.. somebody invented a thing.. called camera.. hey man.. think a bout it.. one picture explain your whole story.. or maybe few.. like me.. currently.. like to use my phone camera to capture some of the interesting or funny thing and post here or in my friendster to share with other.. ever think that you can become a model like the poster you saw shopping complex, advertisement board, etc.. come on man.. you can make your own.. just grab a camera and make the same pose.. then ask somebody take a shot for you.. you dun need a expensive camera.. just a 2 megapixel camera phone.. it sound stupid but quite funny and.. maybe you will become famous after some one look at your picture.. haha.. who know right.. i'm not mean me la..

hey hey hey.. my gunpla friends.. gotta write some silly thing here.. have you all think whats the reason of taking so much picture of gundam kit and post to some where else??? damn.. not to show off but i'm glad that i found few.. first.. i like to display my model kit many different poses.. dude of course i'm not going to buy ten same model kit for ten poses.. my mom will whack me till she cant recognize me (beat me until a ma tou mm ying tak).. so how do i make it.. take ten shot.. i mean camera la.. for different post of your model kit and put it on to your screen saver.. sound stupid right.. but thats my way to enjoy my life.. second.. receiving comment from the people that have the same interest with me.. that feeling is.. damn good!!! so.. my friend.. dun think i'm (...)(whatever) because i always post all my model kit into friendster or here..

that picure(400d).. is not my camera.. but i'm going to get one soon.. hey.. almost forget to say.. i do sell camera.. so if anyone looking for camera and good price.. can call me if you know my number..

No comments:

TagLine

Related Posts with Thumbnails