Saturday, June 28, 2008

M y room






This is my room.. quite messy.. but quite satisfy.. just need more furnitures to replace the old one and make the room look nicer.. planning to get a L shape table to replace my computer's table and the table next to it.. saving money for it.. but money doesn't cause much problem since i still can handle it.. what i mean is.. everytime i need to do any big or medium changes in my room.. just need to get approval from my minister of bla bla bla( i don't know what you all called but i know it start with the word minister) A.K.A your mom.. i tel you a little bit of story bout the approval later..

Second picture.. one of the part of my room that i don't like.. too much thing on the cupboard.. and everything just quite messy.. and most of it are not mine

See that book shelf??? or a multi purpose display shelf.. i called it.. this is my story of my approval.. i bought it in JUSCO about RM 109.. quite cheap.. or should i say great value of money.. haha.. after that.. i bring it back to my home.. i show it to my mom and tel her the price.. for sure she scold me because that time i'm really run out of money but still spend on this book shelf.. when she know about the size and the design.. she started to ask "how you going to fit it into since your room is small?" .. then.. it is the time where i come up with all the measurement and plan to convince her.. if i fail.. i will be in deep trouble.. what trouble it is.. i'm not going to tell.. but at last.. she assemble the whole thing with me.. and she just keep remind me one thing.. "don't ever think to put my model kit into it, it will generate more dust".. damn.. that my main purpose of buying this book shelf.. but at last i put some into it since there are few empty spaces..

Few display shelf use to display my model kit.. have been receiving a lot of complain since that part should be use to keep our books.. but i decided to remove it and put all my stuff into it.. that is the only place that i can keep all my model kit and its not dusty.. but now.. as you can see.. i almost use up all the space inside..

Hopefully.. i can have a larger room soon.. and i will decorate it myself..

No comments:

TagLine

Related Posts with Thumbnails