Tuesday, January 20, 2009

room cleaning

got my room clean up for chinese new year.. may change my table after chinese new year.. just got clean up all the dust from all the display shelf and re-display.. gotta say.. OMG.. its easy to clean the shelf but hard to clean at the kits.. especially the painted kits..

still headache to have more space display kit.. have been complain by my mom all the time.. haizzz..











anybody think how to keep their boxes.. this is the way i keep my boxes.. fold the side part to inside.. make it thinner.. and i can keep 3 boxes that have folded into one box's space.. HA!!! clever leh..







and this is my work place now.. the place i study and.. build my gunpla.. as i said i will change my table soon..





ah! some of my boxes that not folded was here which under my work place and the lower level display shelf.. of course there are more boxes which i keep the other side





there is other way to keep boxes.. especially those small boxes.. how??? keep those small boxes into the big box.. sorry about the leg pic..











runners, runners, runners.. the most helpful and irritating thing.. first.. fold the boxes.. so what about the runners since the most of the boxes folded??? keep the one that have extra part and throw all the useless runners.. with my collection now.. all the runner that i have to throw can feel in two big black rubbish bag or seven canon paper bags.. so.. anyone who still keep your runners.. better think of cleaning it up now..







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I plan to cut the spare parts out of the runners, then put them into small plastic bags with name labels. Should work better than a small corner full of nothing but boxes in my room. XD

seven6398 said...

haha.. thats the way man.. i'm lazy to do it.. so my extra part all mix together.. sometime i'm just forget which box have the extra i want.. haha..

Swapna madhuri said...

www.citymaid.ie
Kitchen cleaning
Bedroom cleaning
Floor cleaning
Washing dishes
General tidying
Oven clean
Refrigerator clean
Windows cleaning
Rubish removal
Buff flore
Polishing and washing services

TagLine

Related Posts with Thumbnails