first.. i think for those who follow the WIPs will know that this kit should have larger back wings when it complete.. well.. i will tell the story why it complete without additional wings later..
so.. here is the summary of the work..
additional pla plate armors on:
-waist front skirt
-pla plate 0.5mm
-Mr.color gloss black
-Gaia red (mix with Mr.color orange to create darker orange)
-Mr.color white (mix with Mr.color gray, Mr.color white and Mr.color black for weapons)
i'm not using much color for this color scheme.. the color scheme will just look simple.. enjoy the pics..
i didn't make much pose on this kit also.. the reason is also my lesson from this kit.. i didn't concern much on the articulation when i adding the armors.. lots of failure occurred in this kit which have made me wrap up on this kit so fast.. i have think of rebuild the additional wings as well but i'm just to bored to stuck in this kit and rather move on to next kit..
first.. the measurement of each part of the wings are not consistent.. means that the size can't fit well.. i'm still try to accept it.. and try to sand it.. i didn't sand it well on the surface which cause the surface look scratch badly.. i thought i can use the surfacer to cover it.. but it isn't work.. even after i applied few layer of surfacer and paint.. GDI (god damn it).. and the painted original back pack looks even better than these wings.. so.. i decided to left the wings and keep the back pack in the original shape..
and this.. is the original look..