Thursday, September 15, 2011

Updates


Alright guys, time to update a bit here. Part 2 of the FAZZ review coming soon. I'm sorry about the delay because i couldn't find some electrical 360 degree turn-able stand. So, the alternative solution will be.... manually turn the kit in the video. But I still will get the stand soon because of... William. I have to thank him here because he is going to send one to me.. Yatta!!! together with my next review kit. So, photos are complete and the only thing left now is the video for the review.


 

I will announce the new review kit soon which will also the review kit for October.

And lastly, GK is doing some great promotion for..... its been posted in Facebook page. If you can't find it, make sure you follow the coming post.

Stay tune

No comments:

TagLine

Related Posts with Thumbnails