Thursday, November 10, 2011

My entries



Well, the picture above is not the kit i want to participate in Bakuc Malaysia, it just a ticket for my entry. I need to buy one product from the local gundam distributor in order to get the receipt as part of the entry requirement. 

I have 3 option for my entry for Bakuc Malaysia second round which held in Sungei Wang Kuala Lumpur on 18th November 2011, one more week to go. (Options are below):

 MG Rezel
 
NG 1/100 Astray Red Frame with custom flight pack MG Aile Striker
 And my latest work, MG FAZZ Sentinel version.

I actually prefer to put in FAZZ but i'm worry the schedule will be a bit tight since i still got the backpack, weapons, panel line and decal haven't complete. Therefore, MG Rezel might have higher chance but the custom Astray i had might able to create some surprise there with it custom MG Aile Striker. Really hard to choose. What's your call?

No comments:

TagLine

Related Posts with Thumbnails