Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The.. Big.. Red.. One.. is here!!!

It took so long for it to complete its journey from Japan to Hong Kong and finally reach Malaysia, haha. I was waiting at my home for two days when i know it reach Malaysia and i was crazy whenever i heard van or truck engine pass my house but at last, i was not at home when it arrive (damn). So, this will consider as this month's loots. I really can't wait to build it.
And this is the new line that i'm going to review, the SD Gundam Action Figure. Something new for me as i never purchase or review any figure before. Lets see what it got on my coming post.

Stay tune.. hahaha..

2 comments:

chrismandesign said...

HEY !!! new winds are blowing in your blog and your collection takes new paths... i think that’s great man!!!... =) i’m pretty jealous that you got your own MG Sazabi which is an awesome mecha (i wish i could get at least the HG version =()... congrats Seven !!! =)

seven6398 said...

Chris: Thx.. new winds?.. haha.. the Zeon or Char winds maybe.. haha.. the HGUC version have proportion i think.. i also wish to have one too..

TagLine

Related Posts with Thumbnails