Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New old toy (400)


After 6 years working as promoter for selling camera, finally i have my own DSLR but it is not something new. Canon EOS 400D, about 5 years old model with EF-S 18-55mm and EF-S 55-250mm and still in good condition since my brother seldom use it and keep it in proper way. Should be good enough for me to capture what I want. I was not intended to get it for this hobby actually because the main reason that I get this camera is I want be freelance photographer. I might not able to capture what i want from the job but i can earn what i need to get what i want, LOL. What am I?.. haha..

Well, from now one i should be able to capture the effect that I want to create from this camera easily. Why i need that zoom lens? Just in case. Stay tune for some of my sample photo with this camera.

No comments:

TagLine

Related Posts with Thumbnails